Last week, author Joleene Naylor nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. She’s such a doll! Be sure to check out her Blog. She has a lot of cool posts, excerpts, and vampiry goodness going on over there. (Waves hand in a vague, south-westwardly direction.)
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Soooo 1 and 2 are a snap, but I’m a rebel. I’m refraining from steps 4 and 5. I might be inspiring, but I’m certainly not Mother Teresa inspiring. In fact, I’ve got a sharpened pencil over here just BEGGING me to run with it. Yeah. I know! If you’d like to snag yourself an award, feel free. I’ll vouch for ya! It’ll be our little secret. 😉
Anyways, here we go:
- I just finished up a grueling inventory on Monday. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s like a big boulder of stress has been lifted off of me.
- I’ve been on a loose tea kick, Lady Grey. Where have you been all my life? YUM! Lady Grey Tea is rich in flavor like Earl Grey, but milder. It has subtle hints of citrus.
- I’ve recently lost some weight, but I have no idea how much. I’ve been eating my dinner earlier in the day, snacking less, and I’m actually eating a real breakfast in the morning. I feel better. Same clothes, but they’re fitting looser/better. I refuse to get on a scale to see how much I weigh. Scales make me grouchy.
- I think my Faerie characters must have given me the malocchio, (evil eye.) I don’t know why or how, but those darn Faeries seem to be everywhere! There’s even supposed to be a Faerie Festival happening next week near my work. It’s a sign…a sign I need to finish my edits so I can work on the next book. Gesh!
- When I’m under stress, I have really strange dreams. The past couple of weeks have been stressful. Every night has been a bizarre adventure.
- I finally learned how to download library books to my Kindle, but I can’t seem to adjust the size of the font. I don’t have the same options on a “borrowed library book” as I do on one’s I’ve bought through Amazon. Not good! It’s as though you’re stuck with whatever size font the book was originally formatted in. You get what you get! Some books have larger type than others, but there’s no rhyme or reason. The book I’m attempting to read now has a font that’s so tiny, it’s like trying to read an aspirin bottle. It’s super teeny-tiny and I’m using a 7″ Kindle Fire tablet. I’m about ready to give up on it. *Note to self: When e-publishing, it would be wise to make sure the original download has the largest recommended font to begin with, otherwise, one could find themselves in the same micro-boat. Grr…
- I refer to inanimate objects as he or she ALL the time. Instead of saying, “You can set ‘it’ over there,” I say, “You can set ‘him’ over there.” Weird!
Enough about me, what about you?
Have a great day!
10 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
I’ve been on a hibiscus tea binge – tart – have to add sugar. You have faerie characters? I’m working on something and they tell me they’re fae…. but I know nothing. Also real life is exploding and I have no mental state calmness to write. I used to work with a woman who named her inanimate objects like her stapler etc …
Hibiscus tea is yummy! Faerie characters came about due to NaNoWriMo, a year and change back. They are a trip! Sometimes, all I can do is write for 15 minutes at a time. At least it’s something! Take Care!
I think you’re inspirational.
And I’m having bizarre adventure dreams every night. There must be a story in there somewhere. 🙂
Awwww!!!!!!!! I’ve missed you! I was thinking about you the other day. I hope all is well with you and yours. 🙂
Yes! I’m sure there are LOTS of tales to tell in there…somewhere. 😉
Yeah, we got real live broadband that actually works, even when the wind blows! So I’m back to pestering online bodies. The world has righted itself. 😀
I like Earl Grey. I may have to try Lady Grey.
I like learning stuff about people, so thanks for sharing your 7 things. 🙂
You’re welcome! It is fun to do these kind of blog posts once in a while. 🙂
Haven’t had Lady Grey loose but it is tasty in bags 🙂
I’ve been having the freakiest dreams lately… disturbing, in fact. I could hang out with Steven King and probably outdo him, LOL! I hope yours are better than that!
ha ha! yes! your faeries are saying “we want to be published! And we want your vampire novel to be published!” alas they may not understand the concept of only so many hours in a day 😉
I was afraid to try loose tea, but it has a lot more flavor. Who knew?
Yes, there are only so many hours…
My dreams have been ALL over the place. Last night, I had dream about a friend of mine from high school. She was trying to scam me out of a gift card! Hmmm….