Joleene Naylor was kind enough to award me The Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Jo! I’ll admit that recently, I haven’t felt all that creative. It’s been crazy at yonder Hoffman Haus! 🙂
Here are ten facts that you might not know.
- My blog will be a one year old on 3-18-2012. Wow! Has it really only been a year? Time flew by!!!
- I like to name inanimate objects, or at the very least, I refer to them all as “he” or “she.”
- I once got to ride on the back of an elephant.
- I’ve never been on a plane.
- I used to own a horse.
- I love old movies.
- When I’m not writing or blogging, or spending time with my family and friends, I am a manger. Yup! I don’t usually talk much about my job, but I’ve been in management for close to twenty years. Most days, I love what I do. Not so much the being in charge part, but I do love working with people. I get a great deal of satisfaction when the people I’ve trained go on to management positions themselves. It’s an amazing feeling!
- I can carry a queen size mattress “like a man” *giggles* and move a sofa on a dolly…all by myself. (I work in furniture sales.) 😉
- I have read the Bible from Genesis through Revelations, cover-to-cover twice, and most of my favorite passages MANY times, but I do NOT go to church. I do adore taking pictures of them.
- I’m VIOLENTLY allergic to red dye. In general, I stay away from all artificially colored foods, but red dye is my kriptonite. I can’t have Red #40 or Crimson Lake, Cochineal, Natural Red #4. I break out in hives. I have trouble breathing. I become VERY sick. No red hots. No maraschino cherries. No fruit punch. Blah, blah, blah. If it’s not born red, I can’t eat it, drink it, suck on it, or chew on it. No theatrical blood for me!
Now…to pass on the love. I nominate Claire and Karole for the Kreativ blogger award. Both women have been extremely supportive in my crazy writing endeavours. Thanks again to you, Jo! And to everyone, have a great day!!!