I’ve been actively
stalking appreciating Austin Kleon’s blog since I finished reading his book, Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered. If you haven’t read this book yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!
Here’s my favorite inspirational YouTube video of the day:
I’m soooo glad I watched this and couldn’t wait to share it with all of you. I wrote down the bullet points of this talk because I wanted to have them available when I watched it again.
- Every Day is Groundhog Day.
- Build a Bliss Station.
- Forget the Noun, Do the Verb.
- Make Gifts.
- The Ordinary + Extra Attention = The Extraordinary
- Art is FOR Life (Not the Other Way Around).
- You are Allowed to Change Your Mind.
- When in Doubt, Tidy Up.
- Demons Hate Fresh Air.
- Spend Time on Something that Will Outlast Them.
Have a great day!
2 thoughts on “How to Keep Going: with Austin Kleon.”
Thank you for sharing the video. I really needed to hear what he had to say today.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Me too!!!! 😀