I’ve had a number of new followers over the past few weeks (waving hi!!!) so I’m probably overdue for one of these posts.
Here we go, 7 interesting facts about me:
- I collect antiques and use them in my everyday life. (My hubby does so, too!) Yes, I’ve served the finest Kraft dinner on Great-Grandma’s fine china. Latest antique? This sugar scuttle with the original spoon:
- I used to own a horse! Alas, my horsey days are over, but it was some of the best years of my life. Here’s an OLD pic of me giving pony rides. My youngest sis is on my horse, Snickers. The little girl in pink is my god-daughter…who is now a grown, married woman! Wow, how time flies…
- I talk to my animals, like my cat Steve, and they answer me. LOL (Click the CC button on the video for my interpretation of Steve’s answers)
4. I read. A LOT. Audiobooks, eBooks, dead tree books…I love them all! This year, I’m at 54 books and counting…
5. I dabble at creating artwork:
6. I started writing again, after a nearly 2-decade hiatus, mainly because the Twilight series of books ticked me off! (I ranted about them for WEEKS afterword, and yet I read the entire series. Sigh!!!) That book series also led me to the wonderful world of young adult literature. So, while I didn’t care for Stephanie Meyer’s stories, I am truly grateful that she wrote them. She changed my path by sharing her creations.
7. I play at photography, especially in cemeteries, but I also love nature pics:
If you would like to participate:
The guidelines for this award are straightforward.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you for the post and link back to their blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 new blogs to receive the award and notify them about the same.I‘m going to pass on this “rule,” but feel free to nominate yourself! 😀
- List the rules and display the Versatile Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or on your blog.
My nominated bloggers are: If you would like to participate, consider yourself nominated!